Saturday, September 15, 2007

Sisterly Love

So Cala thinks I need to update my blog. I couldn't think of anything to write about until this morning. We recently have started to bathe Jordon and Sienna together. Sienna loves to watch her big sister. She studies her very closely and giggles when Jordon does funny things. I can not wait for the two of them to interact with each other more. So back to the bathing subject. Jordon thinks it great to have Sienna in the tub with her. She splashes her all the time which then makes me mad but Sienna doesn't really seem to mind. Here are a few pictures of them.As I was saying before Sienna loves to watch her sister. We put Sienna in her saucer and Jordon got very jealous and wanted to be in it. She still thinks it's her and plays with everything. Sienna just sits there and watches her. It was so cute to watch Sienna study her big sissy. I had to take pictures.


2 comments:

Cala said...

A job well done!!!! Those are such cute pics, it feels just like yesterday that Jordon was in teh exersaucer!!!

Julia said...

Aren't sisters so cute. The whole mommy thing kicks in so early with little girls. I love how she looks at her big sister. Sienna has the cutest thighs!! I want to squeeze them. That is probably because my girls were long skinny babies. I missed out on the whole chubby baby thighs that are just the best. Your girls are so adorable Robyn!