Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Collin is 9





I really can hardly believe that 9 years ago I had my baby boy. He was the cutest and (almost) fattest little thing. I think Sienna has beat him out on weight. I'm so thankful I had him. He has been the best big brother to his sisters. He rarely and I mean rarely fights with his sisters. They love and adore him. He even plays with them when he is actually home.

Happy Birthday Collin, I love you!!


We had the birthday party over at Mike's house this year. We rented a boucer bin. The boys loved it! They jumped in that almost the entire time.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I forgot that we have boys a few days apart!

When is Collins' b-day?
Zakks' is on Sunday, the 24th.

How fun! If only we lived close they could hang out together. How old are your other kids?

Nat

Sarah said...

How fun! Looks like he had a great time :) It's always nice when we can bless our kiddys!

Lulu said...

Happy Birthday Collin! I have to say, when you guys stayed over I noticed what a behaved little boy Collin was. He is so loving and sweet and just pleasant to be around!