Monday, May 19, 2008

Sound of Silence

Ahhhh ... silence, other than the noise coming from my dryer. Can I just say I treasure silence these days. I'm indulging myself in a diet coke with a fresh lime squeezed in it and browsing blogs. I've just about got both girls on the same napping schedule. How sweet it is! haha
We have the kids in swimming lessons every Monday & Wednesday night till the end of this month. They all love it so I think this summer should be lots of fun. We have a season pass to Roaring Springs again. Hopefully we will use it more this year now that Sienna isn't a new born.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I hear ya..silence is golden!!

How's your leg doin? All healed?

Amy said...

Enjoy those moments because they don't happen that often. That is beautiful that you have them on the same nap schedule. I am so jealous you have roaring spring passes. We are going to miss going!!!

Cami said...

I love it when the nap schedules are the same. Silence is so nice.