Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ViVa Las Vegas






So I just got back last night from a trip to Vegas with some girlfriends. I had a blast! It was so nice to get away for 4 days from my motherly duties and have some me time. We spent hours out by the pool everyday and went to the night clubs at night. The night life in Vegas is crazy! I've never experienced it before whenever I've gone. I've always gambled with my hubby.
Holly from the 'Girls Next Door' on the E channel was there doing a bunny search for Club Playboy. Oh I guess I forgot to mention that we stayed at the Palms. So she was the only celebrity I saw while I was there. Here are a few pics.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

LOL the guys in the first pic in the lower left hand corner all look like they're naked! Just what kind of trip did you have Mrs. Baird!!?!?!?! hahaha

Glad you got away and had a fun time!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

how fun! so i take it you won't be moving to vegas?