Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Western Idaho Fair

I took the girls on the roller coaster. Believe it or not even Sienna enjoyed it. Jordon of course loves rides (thank goodness cuz so do Bruce & I). It seems to look like Sienna will too. It was a fun family outing even if it was 105 degrees outside.




We took the kids to 'Family Day' at the fair. Jordon loved looking at the animals especially the babies. Bruce was standing next to one of the roosters when it 'cock-a-doodle-dooed' and scared the crap out of Sienna. From then on she was very leery of the animals.




4 comments:

Sarah said...

My Mom n I went last night.. freakin HOTTTTT. We were still sweating when we left at 10:30.

Loved the animals. That's the only reason I go. Who knew a water buffalo would have such bristley (sp?) hair!

Your guys' pics are so cute. What a fun family you are :)

Cami said...

Love the fair! looks like such a good time.

ALC Wedding Photography said...

how cute!!! it's always nice when the kids like the roller coaster rides.


by the way i like the new look of your blog! always so cute!

Kellie said...

FUN! I love the fair.