Thursday, December 25, 2008

Happy Happy Christmas!!

As a family tradition stemming from my Mom's side we open up our gifts on Christmas Eve. Then Christmas morning we see what Santa has brought us. I loved it as a kid and wanted to continue the tradition with my kids. Collin got a bunch of army dude stuff. Fighter jets, helicopters, grenades, army men, etc .... Santa brought him an Ipod Nano and two docking speakers. One for here and another at his Dads.
Jordon got Snow White, Ariel, Jasmine & Belle barbie dolls. Tinker bell shoes and a cute outfit from G&G Baird. Santa brought her a Barbie House that she is in love with.
Sienna got a cash register, care bear with 2 bottles, little people boat, a matching outfit with Jordon from G&G Baird. Santa brought her a baby with a highchair and stroller.







3 comments:

Sarah said...

DUDE I come to your page almost every single day and kept seeing the movie night one. Now I come back and there are TONS that I have missed, what the heck! Anyway, looks like you guys have been having a blast :)

Anne said...

So, do you keep the tradition of watching "It's a wonderful life" before opening the presents as well? I remember you guys groaning about that. I actually liked the movie, but then again I only had to watch it that one time. :P

Kamillka said...

This is not fare. Why I had to miss that time... Its just make me so bad and crying than i see that pictures =( I really miss you!!!!!!!!