Friday, February 20, 2009

Coincidence??

Well we have some possible good news on the home front of the Baird's. Earlier this week Bruce got a phone call from a company he has been doing IT consulting work for these last few months. They send him about 5 hours a week of work which is better then nothing at this point. Anyway, they called to tell him that they will have a position for him next month and can guarantee him 20-30 hours a week (equal to the amount and more of his previous job pay wise). This is his dream job, seriously. It's a work from home job doing IT consulting. Nothing is official yet, but it looks promising.
SO ....
I called a psychic on the radio station here Thursday morning. I've called her before on two other occasions and she was right so I thought I'd try her again. I told her that my husband has been laid off since October and if she saw him getting a job here or out of state. She told me that he would have a job by months end and with a company he has already worked for. I about fell out of my seat. If this pans through she is DEAD ON. Anyway, I'm trying to not get ahead of myself but we are very excited here and hope everything falls into place. :)

5 comments:

Kellie said...

That is such great news! I will keep my fingers crossed for you guys.

Sarah said...

I hope he gets the job!!

ALC Wedding Photography said...

good luck guys!!! i hope it works out for ya'll!

Anne said...

That sounds like a great opportunity, I'm sure it works out for the best for you guys! :) You deserve it!

When will you know for sure?

Sarah said...

Any news yet?