Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What do we do without Daddy??!!

Bruce left Sunday afternoon to Houston for the week for some job training. He won't be back until Friday night. Well the thought going through my head was what the heck are we going to do all week to keep me from going nuts from constant fighting between the girls ... and me.
We have spent a lot of time outside since it's been 80 degrees here. We went to Target to get the girls a splash pool. Jordon loves it and Sienna is taking some time to get used to it. We planted flowers in the backyard, went on bikes rides, went to the park and this morning we went to Build-A-Bear. For the most part the girls have been really good and it hasn't been too bad. It nice that the weather is cooperating so that we can spend so much time outside and ware them out.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW Jordon has grown like a weed since I saw her last! And that wasn't that long ago!! Glad you guys are havin fun. Wish I could have hidden in Bruce's suitcase..would love to go to Houston for a visit.

Julia said...

Hang in there. It sounds like you are keeping them busy. My husband actually travels quite a bit and I know how you feel. Your backyard looks like a fun place to play. Can I come over and jump on your trammp????

Robyn Baird said...

We really do have a great backyard. You can come over anytime! ;)