Sunday, August 16, 2009

Someone is 30!

I want to wish my super hot sexy hubby a Happy 30th birthday! It's crazy to think that shortly after we met he was celebrating his 21st birthday. Now 9 years down the road we are married with 2 beautiful hard headed girls.
I surprised him last night with a b-day party at Red Robin. It turned out great and we had a great time visiting with great friends and family. Thank you everyone who came for making it a memorable birthday for him. Afterwards we headed on over to Meridian Lanes for some bowling. It was girls vs. boys. Yes, us girls dominated both games!!!
Cade & Tasha

Cala & Dan

Steve & April

Shem, Melissa, Kim & Kyle

Joe & Michelle and their daughters

The birthday boy!

Being sung to by the employees of Red Robin




Today the girls and I made Daddy a birthday cake. They were so excited to help. I frosted the cake and Jordon & Sienna helped me write and draw on it.


Things I love about my main squeeze:
1. His personality & sense of humor (we get along great!)
2. His smile
3. His passion for athletics and drive
4. The way he is with his girls and Collin
5. The love and support he shows me
6. The comfort and safety he provides me and our family
7. His SUPER sexiness!!!

No comments: