Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Breakfast in Bed

On Mother's Day Collin was upset that Bruce didn't make me breakfast in bed. Bruce had done that last year and Collin thought it was so much fun. Yesterday I heard him making a ruckus in the kitchen so I asked him what he was doing. He poked his head in the doorway and said "I was trying to surprise you with breakfast in bed." I told him that was very thoughtful but not necessary. So this morning as I was trying to get some much needed sleep he came in at 7:45am with breakfast. Jordon & Sienna had helped him. It was really sweet. They had made me eggo waffles with peanut butter with a smiley face made of nilla wafers. He had cut up an apple on the side and a glass of juice. Not too bad for 11 years old. Needless to say it made my day. What a great kid!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Dang that's an awesome breakfast!!! Good job kids!