Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Think Pink


Well it looks like we will be adding another girl to our family. Went to the Dr. this morning and had my 2nd ultrasound. Everything looks great so far. She had her head nestled into my womb so we couldn't see her face. SO, we get to do another ultrasound in 4 weeks to make sure she doesn't have a cleft lip.
Jordon has known all along ever since I told her I was pregnant that is was a girl. She has been calling her Alexa. So, we may name her that. Being that Jordon apparently knows more than we do. :)

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Congrats on another baby girl, so exciting!!!

Adam said...

BJ is cursed! He'll never get his linebacker now!!! Bwahahahah! Just kidding, but seriously, congrats. On the bright side, at least BJ makes really cute daughters:)

PS: What will the new name of your blog be? Party of 5 won't fly pretty soon...

Sarah said...

Yay! Amber and I were just talking last night, wondering what the name would be! I like Alexa, that would be super cute. You guys always pick awesome names.