Saturday, January 5, 2008

My 3 Girls


Here is a tribute to Kamila. What a blessing and joy she has been to our family. We have grown so fond of her. Our lives have truly been enriched with her being here. We have learned so much about her, her awesome family and her country. We hope to someday go and visit the Czech Republic as well as Norway to visit my other exchange student (sister) Anne.

You would never guess that Kamila had never really been around little kids. She was a little apprehensive about living with us because she didn't really know what to do with little ones. Well no worries because the kids adore her and she is so good with them. I dread the day Kamila must leave and go back to her family. We love her so much and she is part of our family now. We love you Kamila!

3 comments:

Kamillka said...

Ooh ={ I really can't think about my come back to Czech. I am sad if i think about it. I don't know what I will doing there. Of course that I would like see my parents but just see them... and stay here...

Angela said...

How sweet. Yes, Kamilla fits right in with you guys. It will be sad when she has to go home. She is a darling person! We love her too.

Cala said...

We LOVE Kamilla!!! I don't even wan to think of that day!!!