Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Nap Time

Jordon was playing so hard all day Saturday. She had been so good just playing in her bedroom. I thought I better check on her because lately she has been taking off her clothes and diaper and running around naked. I thought maybe she was in there doing that. She was just sitting there playing with her tea set. This was around 3pm. About a half hour later I thought I better check again and this is what I saw.



Now the only problem with this is the fact that when I opened the door it smelt like poop. Sure enough she had fallen asleep with a poop. So I went and grabbed a diaper and wipes and changed her diaper. She was so exhausted she stayed asleep. So I grabbed her pillow and blanket and let her sleep on the floor. When I put the blanket over her she got a BIG ole' smile on her face and fell right back to sleep. TOO CUTE!!


2 comments:

Sarah said...

so cute :)

Angela said...

LOL... That is SO hillarious!