Monday, September 15, 2008

A bug

So Sienna has been cutting her K9 teeth on the top over the last week. All day Friday she had some horrendous diarrhea. She was pooping at least every hour so we were quick to get the poops off.
Saturday morning I got up at 7:30am to go to the gym but felt so exhausted. I had been feeling tired for the past 2 days and had a throbbing headache. I couldn't drag myself out of bed for the life of me. Cala called me at 9am and said she was coming over so we could go jogging and I told her that there was no way. My body ached, I had chills, I was exhausted and that headache would not go away. I laid in bed drifting in and out of sleep till a little after 10am. I got in the tub to warm myself up which worked a little. I got showered and dress and plopped down on the couch and began to drift in and out of sleep again. So, I was suppose to do an open house that afternoon. So I called the owners of the house and told them I think I might have the flu and that I would still be willing to sit at their open house for them, but if they didn't want my germs I would stay home. They asked me to please stay home. I then slept all afternoon till almost 5pm. We took a trip to Walmart because by then poor little Sienna's butt was raw. Cala got a sweet recipe for Natalie (I believe) on a homemade buttpaste remedy which worked wonders. I went to bed at 9pm and slept all night.
Sunday I woke up and felt much better just still had the headache, but I can deal with that. Sienna's diarrhea calmed down a bit. I think she only had 5-6 that day. So far today nothing. Thank goodness! That was our lovely weekend. :)

No comments: