Monday, November 10, 2008

Disney On Ice

Last night Jordon and I had some Mommy daughter time. We had tickets to Disney on Ice for Thursday's opening night. Due to some difficulties in making the ice it was postponed to Sunday night. It truly was an awesome show. It was very magical in ways and Jordon was in awe the whole time. She loved it! I would take my girls again in a heartbeat! Here are some pictures of the show.


ORIGINAL DISNEY CHARACTERS

FINDING NEMO

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST


DISNEY PRINCESSES

TOY STORY

IT'S A SMALL WORLD


PINOCCHIO

MULAN


THE INCREDIBLES

LION KING


FINALLY

3 comments:

Kellie said...

That looks really fun. I love it when you can do something with the kids one by one.

Kerrie said...

That looks like soooo much fun. Way to be a good mom. I'm sure she loved it. I wanted to look in to that, and never got around to it. The story of my life. Oh well. I'll just live vicarious through your fun pictures.

Sarah said...

Wow I was SO not into this whole disney on ice thing..thought it would be SO lame. But looking at your pictures now I'm totally bummed I didnt get to go! Looks like it was AMAZING!!!!