Thursday, November 6, 2008

VICTORIOUS!



FINALLY Jordon is potty trained! It seriously took forever! I started off using panties and she was always having accidents. I got tired of constantly changing clothes so we went to pull-ups. Then she'd only go on the potty half the time. I was getting really frustrated by this point. We were at a week and a half and getting nowhere. After threatening to spank her fanny if she peed again I decided to try panties again. It was a miracle. It worked! She has gone 3 days now with no accidents (evening pooping on the potty). We are so proud of her. Can I just tell you how nice it is to only have 1 kid in diapers! Thank heavens! :)

3 comments:

Edwards Family said...

I AM SOO JEALOUS!!! I have been trying forever...and did the same thing I hated chainging panties 8 times a day.....any advice??

Julie Hall said...

Yea Jordon!! Potty Training has been one of the most challenging parts of parenthood for me!! Kaleb was a nightmare in that area!! SO happy for you and Jordon!

Angela said...

Yay for Jordie!! Whew for Robyn!