Sunday, September 27, 2009

New Rig

So I've been wanting a new vehicle for a while now and had my heart set on the Nissan Armada. I went and test drove one about 3 months ago and loved how it handles. I did my research and found that the 2005 is a sot after model. I figure if I'm going to pay $25,000 for a vehicle I want it to have everything I like. I didn't think I was asking too much wanting a sunroof, navigation system, dvd player, leather interior and it had to be the charcoal color and the exterior black. Well, it was much harder to find that then I thought. After searching for almost 6 months now I found one in Washington about 7 hours away. It had everything I wanted and only 40k miles on it. It was love at first sight!
So, Bruce and I went on a little road trip to Wenachee, Washington to trade in our GMC Envoy and come home with this beauty. Bruce and I absolutely LOVED our drive home. It was a smooth drive with LOTS of power. Nevertheless, I'm one happy camper!!





No comments: