Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PreSchool



Today was Jordon's first day of PreSchool. She has been waiting for this day for months now. She was SO excited! She and Collin woke up at 7:30am played on the computers for 15 minutes or so and then got ready for the day.
When it was time to go I told her to go and get her new Dora backpack for school. She ran and got it and put it on. I took a few pictures and we were heading out the door when Sienna needed her Dora backpack. So she went to her bedroom and go her backpack too.
When we got to Miss Susan's I helped Jordon out of the car and we went inside. She gave me a big hug and told me 'I love you' and was off on her way. I can't believe she is 4 yrs old already and next year she'll be going to Kindergarten. It blows my mind. I got a little teary eyed when I got back inside the car. I told Sienna that next year she'll be able to go. She got a big smile on her face.

No comments: