Thursday, March 25, 2010

Bye bye coffee


So I'm admitting my evil addiction. I love mocha's!! Iced peanut butter mocha's from Moxie Java to be exact. I like to treat myself to one 3-4x's a week.
Bruce and I have been taking a Temple Prep class. Since keeping the word of wisdom is part of going to the Temple I guess I better work on that. No coffee, tea or alcohol. I'm not a big tea drinker or much of an alcoholic drinker anymore just coffee. I will miss the taste very much, but in the long run I know it's the right thing to do.
Goodbye PB mocha's I will miss you!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Can you have decaf? I hate decaf..but was just wondering.

Kerrie said...

You're the best! I'm so excited for you guys. I think it's awesome that you are taking temple prep classes.

Robyn Baird said...

Nope Sarah, not even decaf. :(

Sarah said...

Dang. Well, it's better for your body to not have it at all anyways.

Kamillka said...

=D no more coffee!!! Good luck =) ya and I love your longer hair!!! =) Love you

Momza said...

That is awesome Robyn! Do you have a goal date for the Temple yet?