Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm a big girl now!

On Thursday I had bathed the girls and they were sitting at the table eating their breakfast when Sienna took off her diaper and told me she had pee peed in it. So I decided that I would put panties on her and see how she does. The rest of the day was cake. She potty trained herself. I never had to ask her if she needed to go. She would go in the bathroom by herself and poop and pee then holler to me when she needed to be wiped. It was fantastic. We've gone all weekend with only 3 or 4 accidents. I have to say that this potty training has by far been the easiest. She's not my baby anymore. She is so grown up and independent. I love the fact that we don't have to worry about diapers anymore!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

That is so awesome!!!

Sarah said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!