Friday, July 29, 2011

Jordon's 6 years old!

For Jordon's party this year I was a little ambitious. We decided to do a 'Spa Day'. We had a bunch of different stations. Manicure, Pedicure, Facials, Tatoos and Flip Flop decorating. I had a couple girls that babysit for us and their Mom help along with my MIL. We had 16 girls including Jordon & Sienna. It turned out really well! I attempted to make some cute cupcakes but it was a lost cause. Oh well, I tried! The party lasted 3 hours and from what the Mother's have told me it was a huge hit.
Happy Birthday Jordon! You are so special to me. You are my first daughter to enter my life. I was SO thrilled to have you. You have such an amazing spirit about you. You are a wonderful big sister to your siblings. You have so many special talents that I can't wait for you to grow into. I love you!
Avery & Morgan getting facials

Jordon, Flora & Sydney

Sweet Mylee

Emry's turn!
Pedicure time!

Ella, Jordon & Sienna. Jenna & I are painting toenails



Blurry pic of Ella

Emry & Ashlyn

Mylee & Emry
Fingernail station. Katelyn getting hers done by Jessica

Ashlyn, Jessica & Julianne

Belle & Grace

Belle

Morgan, Sydney, Jessica & Audrie
Audrie decorating her flip flops

Having fun!



Sydney

Katelyn

Mylee

All the finished flip flops


We had ritz crackers w/ ham & cheese, popcorn with drizzled white choc on it and fruit kabobs


Lollipop cupcakes, milkshake cupcakes, and melting sunday cupcakes

Singing Happy Birthday


Eating cupcakes

Time to open presents!



I think she had a great birthday party. I don't think there is much more to ask for!

1 comment:

Julia said...

What a fun idea! I love it-I may have to steal this idea from you!