Saturday, November 3, 2007

Jumpin Around!






So the other day Kamila, Bruce and Jordon were outside jumping on the trampoline. Kamila was testing out her new camera and took some pictures of them. They turned out really good.


So Sienna has been jumping around in her exersaucer a lot, so we decided to buy a 'johnny jumper' for her. She had a good time in it. She hasn't really figured out how to jump quite yet. When she doees she smacks her face onto the toy in front. I can't help but laugh, which in turns makes her laugh instead of crying.



4 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That looks like fun! I used to be CRAZY on the tramp but I am such a wimp now, I barely dare to jump on one!

Tasha Coltrin said...

Little one is so wonderfully fat I love it!!!

Cami said...

What fun pictures on the tramponline. We never have had a door way wide enough to put up a johnny jumper. Sienna seems like she really likes it.

Masons said...

I can't believe how old Collin is getting...I love his cool hair!