Monday, November 12, 2007

My Birthday

So Sunday was my 32nd birthday. I went to brunch with my Dad his wife Ellie, Kim, Cala, Tasha and my brother Rod to the Pancake House in Eagle Saturday morning. It was so much fun to be with my family. I love it when we can get together.
That night Bruce took me to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner. It was delicious! We shared the Orange Chicken. Afterwards he surprised me in going to Fastlanes (racing go-carts). My sisters and their hubbies along with my bro and his wife and some good friends the Mendiola's were there. It was very competitive! I had so much fun. My hubby did a great job planning.
On Sunday my family came over for cake and a pot luck dinner. We had a good time chatting and getting caught up. The kids enjoyed playing with each other. It was a good day!

2 comments:

Cami said...

Happy B-day! What a fun time.

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Happy birthday! It sounds like a blast!