Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My one and Only


What is his name? Bruce William Baird Jr.

How long have you been married? 3 1/2 yrs

Who eats more? ahhh ... Bruce by far (unless it's chocolate chip cookies)

How long did you date? 2 1/2 yrs

How old is he? 28

Who said I love you first? Me

Who is taller? Bruce

Who sings better? Me for sure, but at least he tries

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject ;)

Whose temper is worse? I would say Bruce, me following close behind

Who does the laundry? Me

Who does the dishes? Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Bruce

Who mows the lawn? Bruce most of the time

Who cooks dinner? Me & my sisters

Who kissed who first? Bruce

Who asked who out? I did, I asked him to take me to Jackpot

Who proposed? Well officially he did, BUT I picked out the ring and basically told him to 'shit or get off the pot'.

Who has more friends? Me, Bruce hates to make new friends

Who is more sensitive? Bruce would say me but I think he is by far!

Who has more siblings? We both have 4 siblings.

Who wears the pants? I think it is pretty dang even


I got this tag and pass it along to anyone else who wants to join in the fun

No comments: