Monday, March 24, 2008

My Czech daughter









She is more like a best friend than daughter, but legally I'm her host Mom. It's hard to believe that it has been 7 months already and we only have 2 months and 2 weeks left. I don't want her to leave. She has been an amazing addition to our family. I've enjoyed making trips to the Human Bean, Krispy Creme, Albertsons & TCBY with her. It's been nice to have someone to talk with and get another view or idea on situations. I love her so much and truly cherish our friendship. I'm so happy I made the decision to have her come live with us. We will miss you immensely Kamila!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

You're breaking my heart!!!

Hopefully she'll come back to visit, right?

Kamillka said...

I wanna cry =(
I thank u so much that u made this decision. I am sooo lucky that I am in your family.
Love u <3

Anonymous said...

Robyn,thanks......very,very....oursKamila hes got nice new family and frends...I must thanks you and your family becouse she ist happy.We are vary sad and missing she.Thanks Kamila and Jiri

Angela said...

Love the new paper!

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

That is such a neat experience that you have gotten to have with her! I'm sorry she has to leave...

Julia said...

She is so cute. What a lucky girl to come to the states and have you as her host mom. That would be a dream! Robyn I love your hair. you and your daughter are twins!