Thursday, April 3, 2008

Picture Update










Jordon loves to do naughty things. One night after watching Kamila paint her fingernails Jordon stealthily waited until Kamila got in the shower to retrieve the polish. I was gone and Daddy was downstairs. When I got home I came upstairs to Jordon saying 'pretty pretty momma'. She had painted her toenails and fingernails RED. For the most part she did a good job and only got a little bit of polish on our cream colored sectional. Of course not until the after effect did I think to take a picture. So I don't have any to document the incident. Her other favorite thing to do is color all over her self with markers. ARRGGG!!!
Here is Jordon scooting around on her little 'princess' scooter.
Acting cheesy!
Lets brush our teeth together.
Sienna doing her favorite thing .. eating!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Ahhh Sienna a girl after my own heart! She looks so happy when she is eating! Toddlers are enough to drive any sane person over the edge. I feel your pain Robyn! Sophia is the SAME way. Whenever she is quiet i know she is up to no good. She looks so content with herself though! Little stinker!

Sarah said...

How funny!!! She cracks me up :)

One time I went into Ash's room when she was about 3 and she had coated her ENTIRE room in a layer of baby powder..EVERYWHERE from ceiling to floor..all in the toy box, all over the dresser..AHH!! I have pics somewhere ..

Jaden on the other hand just had fun in his room in Texas with a black permanent marker..CRAP! THank God for Magic Erasers!