Thursday, August 26, 2010

Baby Hungry

So all the girls talk about now is baby Alexa. When they play with their toys they always have a 'baby in my tummy'. Sienna thinks my belly button is the baby and always asks to see the 'baby'. I have a feeling poor Alexa is going to be mauled by her sisters. Thankfully Jordon will be in Kindergarten each morning and Sienna has Preschool 2 days a week.
Anyway, Bruce's cousins came to visit us and they have a baby girl named Chloe. Both Jordon and Sienna had to hold baby Chloe.

It's hard to believe at times all I have left is September and October. I'm beginning to 'nest' quite a bit these days. We got our carpets cleaned thankfully. Last night we purchased the car seat, stroller and swing. Now I just get to shop these last couple of months for clothes. Yippee! My favorite part. Speaking of .... this year we pretty much spoiled the girls with school clothes shopping. They loved every minute of it as I did. Girls are SO fun to shop for. Here are some pics of the damage.

No comments: