Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Boating

We went boating with a couple of families from the ward last week. This time I remembered my camera. The tubing pictures aren't near as good as last time. The tube didn't get filled up as much as it should have and Bruce was sinking the tube. Jordon still had a great time. They went over a good bump and almost went flying out. Somehow Bruce managed to keep ahold of Jordon and the tube. Sienna quickly turned to me and said 'I don't wanna go!' Too funny!
Collin had his turn but is still adjusting to tubing as well and didn't go very fast. Hey, at least he is trying. He refuses to wake board because he is scared of crashing. Can't say I blame him.
Playing on the beach


Bruce wake boarding

Attempting to jump the wake

Almost sinking ... quick speed the boat up!

That's more like it

I think this is fun ... isn't it?

Don't look so happy Collin

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Dude, Jordon's legs are AWESOME! She's got great muscle tone. Whatever she does, I want to do it too! (I mean that in the least creepiest way possible haha)

Looks like you guys had a great time! :)

Robyn Baird said...

I know huh! Bruce and I talk about her muscle tone all the time. She has the best legs. I hope Sienna doesn't get too jealous when they get older.

Sarah said...

I'm sure Sienna will have great legs, too! Maybe she already does! I can't see them very well in the pics. Well, regardless, they are both gorgeous little girls! You guys make great babies!