Sunday, December 26, 2010

Life at home

Alexa has done really well adjusting to our crazy life here at home. She slept quite a bit on Sunday and then into Monday. Monday and Tuesday she had a bit a of hard time adjusting to the chaos and change of atmosphere. She was on edge and had a few crying fits. Each day she would adjust a little bit better and wouldn't be quite as fussy. I was a little concerned that she wouldn't be able to handle Christmas Eve at my Dad's very well with all the cousins over. She did fantastic. Maybe it was because all the Aunt's and Uncles wanted to hold her but she didn't fuss once. She really is a great baby. She loves to be held and I have to admit I'm okay with that since I wasn't really able to hold her much the first 6 weeks.
Grandpa Kynaston was so thrilled to hold her

Jordon and Daddy enjoying Alexa's first day home

2 comments:

Cami said...

So glad things are going well. I think about you often and am happy life is getting back to some kind of normalcy.

Hall family said...

Robyn, I am so thrilled to see Alexa home with you guys. You all have been in our hearts and prayers and we have been thinking about you a lot(even though I know you wouldn't know it, I am terrible about keeping in touch). But I just wanted you to know, we are thinking of you often.
Love, Annie