Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas

Christmas day was VERY relaxed. The girls played, fought, cried over and over. Bruce and I helped move Collin's bedroom upstairs and decorate it with his new Halo fatheads. He was ecstatic! I then ended up cleaning and organizing the playroom, living, office and kitchen. Only leaving my bedroom and the girl's bedroom left to clean. Coltrin's invited us over for Christmas dinner. We put the girls to bed at 8pm. Then Bruce and I called it a night shortly after 9pm.
I think that the last 6 weeks is finally catching up to me. I'm feeling more and more exhausted each day. Hopefully with Bruce off this week I can get some added rest.
Getting ready to open our first presents

Collin's jump rope from G&G Baird

Jordon's still trying to pose instead of opening presents. Sienna jumped right in.

Ahh the excitement!

New cowboy boots!

Rapunzel barbies

Disney Princess learning books from CJ

Collin's gifts

Santa's gifts to the girls

Jordon's gifts

Sienna's gifts

Collin's Santa gift

Our Christmas

The girls playing with their DS's

Daddy & Alexa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nice to see everyone doin well :)