Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Corn Maze/Pumpkin Patch

So I'm falling behind in my blogging so I better get caught up. Sheesh!  At the beginning of October we took the girls to the Pumpkin Patch/Corn Maze. They rode a few rides, jumped in some bounce houses and we got lost in the corn maze. We did eventually find our way out ... obviously. ;)  Alexa had the time of her life. Every time we put her face through the wooden picture frames she started screaming in laughter. Everyone around us was laughing at her. It was so dang cute!! The weather here has been perfect. Sunny and 60 degrees for most of all October. Talk about Indian Summer!
Jordon, Alexa, Sienna and Daddy

Ready for a barrel ride

Poor Bruce's knee was bleeding after this ride

Sienna & Jordon swinging

I LOVE this picture!!

Can it get any better??? I think not!

No comments: