Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Long Overdue

Seems time is slipping away by the seconds! Alexa turned 1 year old on November 5th. We had a little family party over at our place that evening. We had pizza, cake & ice cream. Can't get much better than that!! The cousins played outside while the adults visited inside. Alexa LOVED her cake. I believe she ate about 1/4 of it. Which in the long run gave her a tummy ache that night. She didn't sleep very well. She enjoyed opening her gifts.
I can't believe it has been a year already. Alexa is such a beautiful blessing in our lives. Without her I honestly don't think Bruce and I would be where we are at in our lives today. We really drew strength from each other during the whole experience. We love you sweet Alexa more than words can describe!
Birthday cakes

Birthday girl and Daddy

and Mommy too

Loves the attention

Is this okay??

Oh, it's good!

Don't mind me

Enjoying the cake

Do I have anything on my face??


Opening gifts



No comments: