Thursday, August 30, 2007

4 month and 2 year Dr. visit

So Sienna went to the doctor yesterday for her 4 month and Jordon for her 2 year check up. Both girls looked really good. Jordon is in the 90% in height and 75% in weight. Which is good cause she is so skinny we thought maybe she wasn't weighing enough but the Dr. said she is very proportionate for her age. Yeah!
Sienna of course is a little chunkster. She is in the 97% in weight and 90% for height and 50% for head circumference. She had 4 shots and an oral vaccine yesterday. She is pulling through like a champ. It hasn't phased her much at all. She had a slight fever last night but that is it. Here are a couple picks of my big girl. LOL

3 comments:

Lulu said...

Oh my goodness, I can't wait to kiss the chubster. She's adorable :)

Tasha Coltrin said...

She is so huge i love it!!

jenny said...

She is so yummy!! I love all her rolls! She reminds me of how Kate was, I love chubby babies!!