Sunday, August 5, 2007

Sienna's Blessing

Today we blessed Sienna. My Dad did the blessing and as always did a remarkable job. My Dad is awesome! I love him so much. He is always so intuned with the spirit and gives the best blessings. It touched me so much it brought tears to my eyes.
Sienna looked so adorable. She did so good during the blessing. Dad said she just laid there and stared at him.
Afterwards we had dinner over at our place. I made hawaiian haystacks. DELICIOUS! Tasha brought macaroni salad (yum), Kim brought a super yummy jello salad and Cala brough the yummiest of all brownies with caramel chips in them. Everyone was so tired from their weekend. Rod and Ang drove all night from a family reunion in OR to be there. Cala and Dan and Tasha and Cade came back last night from a trip to McCall. I appreciated everyone being there. I have the best family ever. I feel so lucky to have such supportive brother and sisters. Here are some pictures of the day.



3 comments:

*NaTaLiE SaNdaLL* said...

Sienna looks so beautiful! What a wonderful day for you and all of your family:-)

Tasha Coltrin said...

Cute pictures!!!!

Julia said...

Wow what an eventful day. I am so glad that all of your family made it into town. I wish that I could of come up for that. I love your son's hawk. Your family is beautiful!