Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Collin




Since Collin is over only half the week I don't get as many photos of him as I do my girls. Not to mention when he is here he is out playing with his friends. He turned 9in February. He is such an awesome big brother. He'd do anything for his sisters. He never fights with them. He will play with Jordon and always wants to be next to Sienna. He is my little helper.
He loves to play army dudes, call of duty on the x-box and anything else that requires outdoor activities. He also loves to go camping and fishing with his Dad and Grandpa Law. We are so glad to have Collin in our lives.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Gosh he's grown up so much since I saw him last! Is he gonna get a mohawk again this summer? He sure is a cutie :0)

Angela said...

He looks so handsome in these pictures. I just love Collin. He is such a good boy, and says the most hillarious things sometimes! I'm glad he is part of our family too. My boys sure love him, and they all get along so well. Collin is precious!!

Kellie said...

His pictures turned out REALLY cute, Robyn!

Julie Hall said...

His pictures are really good! I love the first one! Such a handsome boy!