Monday, April 21, 2008

Houseful of sickness


This weekend was terrible. Jordon has been sick for over a week, Bruce got sick on Thursday, Kamila got sick on Friday and Sienna got sick on Saturday. UUGGHH!! Jordon has bronchitis and everyone else sounds just like her. Last night she went into a cough attack and couldn't stop. After 45 minutes we took her to the ER. She ended up coughing non-stop for almost 2 hours. They gave her 2 breathing treatments, a steroid, and an antibiotic shot. Poor thing. Now we have to give her breathing treatments every 4 hours the next couple of days. Bruce is staying home sick today. Kamila wishes she could, but already has 5 absences in school. Anyway, luckily Collin and I don't have it ... yet.
Jordon cries everytime she coughs now. I hope this ends soon. Here is a picture of her with her fever. She has dried ketchup on her chin.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

:( Sorry yall are feeling sick still. I hope they're better soon! I'm getting better a little everyday..my friends house is packed with sickness, too..must be going around

The Browns said...

I came by last night to drop of chairs and poor Jordan, cough, cough, cough. And, poor Bruce trying to do take care of both girls and himself. I felt sooo bad, but I didn't want to catch it and spread it to my family. So sorry your house is full of sickies.

Natalie said...

That sounds so awful Robyn!
I am so sorry, i am sending well wishes to your family to get better soon.
Poor Jordan, that would be so scary!!