Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 1 at Sacred Heart Medical Center

We arrived at 10am from Lifeflight St. Lukes to Spokane, WA. Got to ride shotgun in the emergency vehicle to the hospital. Got her all check into the hospital. I met with Dr. Anderson and her nurse Kathy. They were so welcoming and accommodating. They gave me meal voucher tickets for the cafeteria. I sat with Alexa for a little while and decided to get settled into my hotel room at the Madison Inn across the street. Security drove me over there so that I wouldn't have to carry my bag over there. Got checked into my room and laid down for a bit. Packed up my backpack and headed back over to the hospital. I can't stress it enough how nice ALL of the nurses are here. Kathy made me feel super comfortable as I sat next to Alexa holding her hand. I called it a night shortly after 5pm and went back to my room to skype with my family back home and to get some rest.
Getting ready for the transport

Holding Daddy's hand

Almost ready

Mom watching was we begin to depart for Spokane

Loading up to head to the Lifeflight plane

No comments: