Friday, July 27, 2007

Jordon's such a good little Mommy

So Jordon loves dolls, barbies and pretty much anything along those lines right now. She takes her little dolls for stroller rides around the house. Puts them to bed in their pack-n-play. Feeds them their dinner and says 'num num' while feeding them. Well she went one step further yesterday so I had to take a picture. She decided they needed to swing.


So I was taking pictures of Jordon and Sienna and of course baby had to be in them as well. As you can see Jordon decided to draw on baby already.

Well I have a new project. Cade (Tasha's hubby) and I have decided to buy a house in the North End and try and flip it. Boise doesn't really have the market for this right now, but this one has the possibility. They were asking $319,900 and we got it for $296,000. I will be sure to post pictures of our progress. We are very excited and nervous. :)

We went to see Dad last night so show Libby (Ellie's Mom) Sienna. Dad couldn't believe how big Sienna is getting. He asked me what I was feeding her cuz her legs are so fat. I told him I produce cream not milk and that all my babies are fatties.

Tonight is my girls night out. I've joined a Bunko league and we play once a month. I've never played before so it should be fun. Can't wait to see what it's like.

1 comment:

Cala said...

MAN!!!! Sienna is getting HUGE!!! I love all those rolls on her, I need to come over and squeeze her little cheecks!! YUM YUM!!!!