Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Blogging

Here is Collin and his summer mohawk. He and Sienna look so much alike I think.
Here is Jordon and Sienna. Jordon will be 2 next week and Sienna is almost 3 months old.




So last night I talked Tasha into creating a blog and I guess Cala is thinking about doing it as well. Since I'm the computer literate sister they come to me to help set them up. So I guess I will be doing that these next few days.
Yesterday Sienna was so fussy. Poor thing, I think she had serious gas from going to the park the night before. It was a little windy. She normally is a really good baby. My friend Polly came over to see her and Jordon and all Sienna did was fuss. I felt bad cuz she isn't that way. She took a good nap with me but I had to hold her in order for her to sleep really good.
Bruce and I watched Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire to catch up before we see the new one. It's almost impossible to watch a movie with kids. We finally shut it off and waited until Collin and Jordon went to bed. We stayed up until 11:15pm watching it, which is unsual for us to stay up that late. Got up at 5:15am to head to the gym.
I think us girls might head to the water park this afternoon with the chillins. Daigen (Cala's boy) loves the water. He has no fear and just crawls everywhere in the kiddie area. CJ (Tasha's boy) hates the water. He just walks everywhere maybe gets his feet wet and takes Tasha on little excersions all over the park. Jordon loves the slide. She just goes down the slide over and over.
Well Collin doesn't seem to understand that fact that he has to hurry and get ready this morning so I better go.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Jordon is your little twin. She is so pretty. I can't believe how old they are! I am so happy that you posted pictures of your kiddos. It looks like you had fun at the water park. That's cool you got year passes. I miss Boise...

jenny said...

Sorry I spelled your name wrong :(

jenny said...

Hey Robin, Sienna is soooo dang cute!! She has the cutest fattest little cheeks, I want to kiss them right off. How the heck did you get music on your blog?? Come and help me. You guys have fun this weekend!