Friday, July 13, 2007

WINNER!

Yes, yes you can all be envious that I have music on my blog. HAHAHA

Well yesterday Cala, Tasha and I took our chillins to visit Grandma Robison. I'm such a terrible granddaughter. Sienna is almost 3 months old and it is the 1st time Grandma has seen her. It's just so hard to pack up the kids and go anywhere ... I know excuses, excuses. Anyway, it was nice to see her.
Bruce and I took Jordon to Toy's R Us to pick out her B-Day presents. She likes Barbies so we got 2 of them, and keyboard to play on, and some little people with a bus. We are having a B-Day party for her on Wednesday (which is her b-day) at Chuck E Cheeses.
So Bruce and I's anniversary is Monday so we are going to try and celebrate it Saturday night. Karlene is braving it and watching both girls. I'm a little nervous of how Sienna is going to be. This will be the first time we've left her with someone. She is such a mommies girl too. We are going to try and go to dinner at Red Lobster. I hate seafood but Bruce loves it so I'm cool with getting some steak. Then I'll come home to nurse Sienna and make sure everything is going okay and then I guess we are going to see Harry Potter.

2 comments:

Lulu said...

Yay!!!! I'm so so happy you joined the blogging world and I will check your blog regularly to see how you and the fam are doing :) So excited!

Julia said...

So how did you do it? You have to share the secret! I love your choice of music too. Got to love her.