Thursday, July 12, 2007

Roaring Springs

Yesterday we went to Roaring Springs Water Park. We got season passes so we go about once a week. Cala and Tasha got passes too. Bruce and I have to take turns chasin Jordon around. Sienna did really good while we were there. Usually I put her in the snugglie but this time I just held her. I might be paying for it today cuz it was a little breezy. I'm hoping she doesn't get too much gas today.
I ran into my old High School boyfriend's sister at the water park. It was great to see her and her 2 little girls and another baby on it's way. Collin and Cade went on the ride called the Avalanche.
Here are some pictures of them.







































1 comment:

Jensen Five said...

Yay! I am so excited you have started blogging! I am a little envious of your season pass to the water park!