Friday, July 20, 2007

My Baby is 2

I loved the way Julia put pictures of Sophia and Ava growing up until their B-Day so I'm going to do that myself. July 18th was Jordon's 2nd B-Day. Here are some pictures of her since birth.






Well Wednesday was a very long day! I got up at 5:30am to go to the gym until 7am. Came home got ready and got the girls ready for the day. Left the house by 11am to show homes. Didn't get home until 4pm. Fed Sienna, got things rounded up to go to Chuck E Cheeses and headed out about 5:15pm. Had the B-Day party until 8pm. Came home and schedule more showing appts. for Thursday while Bruce and Jordon opened her presents. She was so excited! She got a bunch of barbie dolls, babies and baby accessories. She didn't want to go to bed. Finally around 9:15pm I had her help me 'put the babies to bed' so that she could go too. We gathered them all up and put them in her room. She fought and fought to go to bed, she wanted to play. Finally by 9:45pm I had crash myself! All in all it was a great day and Jordon had a blast. Happy B-Day sweet girl! Mommy loves you!!







3 comments:

Tasha Coltrin said...

I love the pictures. Makes me remember when she was so sweet!!! :)

Jensen Five said...

You made me tired!!! Talk about a busy day. Glad everything went well. She is an absolute cutie!

Cala said...

Sorry we missed her birthday, looks and sounds like like it was alot of fun!!!!!