Sunday, July 15, 2007

Date Night

So Bruce and I got Karlene the family babysitter to watch Jordon and Sienna while we went out to dinner and a movie. I was so nervous because this was the first time leaving both girls at home. Not to mention both girls are sick with a head cold. So I nursed Sienna and gave her some dimetap. She was sooo tired she had been up for 2 hours or so. I put her in her swing and we left for dinner. We went to Red Lobster. I hate seafood but Bruce loves it and we haven't been to a seafood joint for a while. I decided to get Halibut with a sweet and spicy sauce and it was quite delicious. I can eat Halibut cause it doesn't taste like fish. So we went home to make sure everything was okay. Sienna apparently had woke up shortly after we left. Fortunately she was really good for Karlene. We checked to see what time Harry Potter was playing and I nursed Sienna again. She was extremely tired by now, she had been up for about 4 hours. She only nursed on 1 side and was out. I stuck her back in the swing and we put Jordon to bed and headed out. Harry Potter was really good but I was so tired from the sleepless night before and my restless leg syndrome kicked into overtime. I could not hold still for the life of me.

I had put Jordon's hair in rollers and it looks so cute all curly. She is really pretty good about letting me do her hair. Anyway, not much going on today as usual. Sundays are nice to relax. Here is a picture of Jordon's hair.
So Julia wants to know my secret on how to get music on your blog. So if you go down to the bottom of my page to the playlist click on create a playlist. It will take you to the website to create your own playlist. Once you have done that you will click on the link that says to get the code for myspace. You will want to chose the code for the blogger not myspace. Then copy the code and got to your customize page on your blog and add and element for the 3rd party html. Put the code in there and wha-la! You've got yourself music!! :)

No comments: